Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

Lucy had her Thanksgiving program at her preschool. I teach the other Pre-K class, so we had been practicing a lot together and I couldn't wait for everyone to see Lucy perform! She knew every word and motion and was so excited to show everyone. I am continually reminded how special our family is- Lucy had quite a gathering for her program. Walker really wanted to be there, too. His school was just having a half-day, so I let him come with us. He was proud of his little sister, it was great!
During Thanksgiving break, we put up Christmas lights. The kids were a big help to Jason
New lights this year- PURPLE!!!
The day after Thanksgiving, we went with Peepaw and GG to the downtown parade. My Dad has been wanting to do this with the kids for a while, we just wanted to wait until they were older. It was a cold night!! But, we bundled up and enjoyed seeing all the floats.
After the parade, we walked to Sundance Square and counted down together and then saw the BIG Christmas tree get lit! What a tree! Then, on to a FABULOUS dinner at Reata. It was spectacular, as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!