More Christmas fun and a haircut!

I kept hearing about these great lights downtown and the Chesapeake building. I finally figured out where they were and told Jason about it. We went out one night to see Narnia and ended up finding the lights. These are so cool! These trees are completely covered- it's all the way around the property of the building, and we walked the whole thing. I hope they do this again next year, it was really amazing.




Sydney took this picture and I just love it! I'm actually in a picture- WITH my kids :)

We had Wright family Christmas the weekend before Christmas. It had been a while! My cousin's family moved before Christmas last year, so we didn't all get together for Christmas last year. The kids had so much fun together! They are within 2 years from the oldest to the youngest, so they were running around and laughing and playing- it was a blast!
Lucy loved holding Cookie
Cate and Lucy
K'nex! Walker loves these blocks :)
Lucy decided she wanted her hair cut, so we got it done before Christmas.
It was getting long, but I did like it short, and she was sure that's
what she wanted, so I'm fine with it.
We got invited to a Casa Manana show by one of Lucy's sweet friends. The show was Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer and it was almost exactly like the movie. It was so cute and really funny! She was really excited because the whole evening was just us girls and moms. We went to eat at Panera before the show. She asked me what Panera had, and I said soup, sandwiches and salad and she decided she wanted soup. When she decides something, that's it- she's decided and it's gonna happen. So, we got there and she asked what soups they had- she got chicken noodle and ate the whole cup!
At Casa, before the show.
Our little Rudolph's

Comments

Deborah said…
I just got caught up with your Christmas festivites! What sweet pictures.

And, I absolutely LOVE your Christmas cards--how fun and VERY Texan!!
Ashley N said…
I LOVED those lights...they were awesome. Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas season :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!