TCU game at JerryWorld

My stepdad, sister, Jason and I were lucky to go the first TCU game of the season- at the new Cowboys Stadium!! They played Oregon State, a ranked team, so it was a big game for us! We beat the Beavers and had a great time, even with the Oregon State fas sitting right in front of us!! Thanks so much, Poppa-I'm so glad we got to see JerryWorld and see TCU play.


The boys just happened to come away with a souvenier! Those signs were
magnetic and on the front of the concession stands. Yeah, that's right- we took 'em!
And now it's in Walker's room!!!!

Comments

Sydney said…
Very nice. That was so much fun. I'm still surprised we got to go!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??