Walker Birthday: Part 2
Yeah, that's right-I'm 6!!!
Wright family birthday fun
BOWLING!
Great idea, Peepaw and GG. Bowling was definitely a success!
BOWLING!
Great idea, Peepaw and GG. Bowling was definitely a success!
Birthday DAY!!
Jason and I were both fortunate enough to be able to take the day off, so we could all enjoy it together! A trip to the museum was fun. We saw an Omni movie (Sharks), and they played in a few areas we hadn't ventured to yet. Man, I really love our new museum AND the fact that we are members- makes for a cheap outing!
What happens when my children are entirely too comfortable with working my iPhone?
I find these!!!!! Photos by Lucy :)


He is so excited to be 6, and doing all these "big kid" things like tackle football, kindergarten and loosing teeth. He really feels like he has crossed over into "big kid" territory- which he has!! He is so helpful and such a fun kid to hang out with. He always asks questions (which I love) and wants to tell me all about what's going on in that big boy head of his. He loves his aunts so much- their relationship is so neat and special to me. He has the greatest grandparents in the world- and he is always wanting to go see them and have sleepovers. This is such an exciting time, to see your child really turn into a young person. I can't wait to see what's ahead of us!
He is so excited to be 6, and doing all these "big kid" things like tackle football, kindergarten and loosing teeth. He really feels like he has crossed over into "big kid" territory- which he has!! He is so helpful and such a fun kid to hang out with. He always asks questions (which I love) and wants to tell me all about what's going on in that big boy head of his. He loves his aunts so much- their relationship is so neat and special to me. He has the greatest grandparents in the world- and he is always wanting to go see them and have sleepovers. This is such an exciting time, to see your child really turn into a young person. I can't wait to see what's ahead of us!
Comments