Walker Birthday: Part 1 of 2
Walker's birthday celebration started a week before his birthday- he is such a Ballard boy, he knows how to drag out a birthday!!! We had birthday dinner with the Ballards, honoring Walker and Aunt D, both August birthdays. Aunt D is carrying my neice...and nephew!!! Twins :) My kiddos are so excited to have "first cousins".
The Birthday Buddies
Dinosaur fact cards. Walker always wants us to "play" cards with him- he really loves how each card includes a picture of a human, and that dinosaur next to the human to show the size.
GI Joe :)
Yummy Nana cake- nobody bakes cakes from scratch like Nana, seriously.
Paula Deen's got nothing on her.
During his birthday week, Caitlin, Walker and I took a little trip to Dallas for some cupcakes. Don't laugh- YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Sprinkles Cupcakes are the best cupcakes I have ever had, and that trip will not be the only time I drive to Dallas just for Sprinkles. We got a little assortment, so we could take some home for Daddy to try, too. He agreed- it's worth the trip!
Paula Deen's got nothing on her.
During his birthday week, Caitlin, Walker and I took a little trip to Dallas for some cupcakes. Don't laugh- YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Sprinkles Cupcakes are the best cupcakes I have ever had, and that trip will not be the only time I drive to Dallas just for Sprinkles. We got a little assortment, so we could take some home for Daddy to try, too. He agreed- it's worth the trip!
Comments