Prima Ballerina

Lucy got to choose between cheerleading and ballet for her fall activity, and she chose ballet. She has been asking to do ballet for a year now, and I kept telling her "when you're 5". After W signed up for football, she briefly thought about signing up for cheerleading, but I am glad that she went with ballet because the fine arts school she will be at next year with Walker offers ballet as part of the curriculum, so now she will know the basics. She is really enjoying it- I love her "focused" face during class when she is concentrating on the teacher and trying to mimic her exactly to do the position right. We had a fun little photo session at home after she was all changed into her leotard and everything.
Outside her class before her first lesson 8/2/10

Taking pictures with my phone, through the glass door at her lesson last Tuesday 8/17/10

Videos from last Tuesday, 8/17/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??