Summer Fun
I am teaching summer camp this summer, so our season is not quite as care-free as normal. It has helped me not get too lazy, and mantain some sort of schedule and structure. We are done by 1:00, though, so there is still plenty of time for fun! Here are some pictures, random as they might be...

Zebra and Monkey had a wedding.
Walker and Lucy made sure they had the appropriate wedding attire
(Made out of construction paper and taped on. I really love the red bow tie as an accent)
Fort Worth Cats game- our first! It was fun, and rainy so we weren't hot at all!!
New Bedding!! She is so excited to have a real sheet and comforter combo :)
New clothes from Nana and Papa- yeah!!!
Walker is still loving jeans even though it's SUMMER
A fun rock wall experience at a birthday party
Walker finally got an umbrella!! Lucy got one a while back, and he has been SO jealous.
Dollar section at Target :)
LOOSE TEETH ALERT!
We have two loose teeth, with permanent teeth already coming in!
Kindergarten, loose teeth, tackle football this fall- oh, what a big boy I have :)
So, my kids are Longhorns fans.
I think they just really like the animal the longhorn,
plus the color orange. I don't quite know how it happened...
We have two loose teeth, with permanent teeth already coming in!
Kindergarten, loose teeth, tackle football this fall- oh, what a big boy I have :)
So, my kids are Longhorns fans.
I think they just really like the animal the longhorn,
plus the color orange. I don't quite know how it happened...
Zebra and Monkey had a wedding.
Walker and Lucy made sure they had the appropriate wedding attire
(Made out of construction paper and taped on. I really love the red bow tie as an accent)
Walker is still loving jeans even though it's SUMMER
Dollar section at Target :)
Comments