Girls Weekend

Every summer, my mom, sisters and I go on a little weekend getaway. It is a great escape for me, and I have so much fun with my sweet sisters and fun mom!! Before we left, we celebrated Caitlin's birthday. Pizza, go karts and Dairy Queen- FUN!! The kids had fun picking out their own presents for Caitlin, and I think they did pretty good, too!
HOUSTON 2010
Sprinkles cupcakes- OMG I have heard of them, and have even made some from their mix. NOT even close to going to the shop. Holy cow, people. I have never tasted anything like these before. I got a lemon blueberry cupcake that was one of the best things I have ever eaten.
Awesome mom
Sweet sisters
Houston Aquarium
Biggest snake I have ever seen
Caitlin and Jojo petting sting rays

While I was gone with the girls, My sweet and loving hubby had the kids all weekend. He worked open to close for 3 days so he could be off with the kids while I went out of town. Then, he planned fun stuff with them- what a great dad!
Out to eat :)
A favorite thing of our kids- it's a treat because we eat at home most of the time
Movies!
They actually saw a different movie, but he took a picture by this,
because we have been looking forward to seeing this.
Rangers game!!! This was spur of the moment, but they loved it, of course!
A great weekend, for ALL of us! The kids had so much fun they barely missed me, which is great- it helped relieve some of the "mother guilt"!!! I had an awesome time with my favorite girls- we laughed, and ate, and shopped, and ate and then shopped! Thanks, MOM :)

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
I love your hair! you look so pretty! glad you had a blast! miss ya!
Ashley N said…
Sprinkles is one of my favorite treats!! They are amazing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??