Sleepover fun
Walker has slept over 3 times at a friends' house from school this year. Each time, it drives Lucy bonkers. SHE wants a friend to sleep over, but she's really too young (don't EVER tell her that) and she doesn't have any friends ready for that. Well, my best friend and I came up with a brilliant plan (if I do say so myself). Our kids are very comfortable around each other and also around the same age. I had her twins in my class this year, and the kids all get along very well. We decided I would take the boys and she would take the girls. Lucy went to her house with her 2 girls, and her son came to me. We all had a great time and they are already asking when we can plan the next one!! I think they both really enjoyed it just being boys :)
We kept sending each other pictures and texting about how well it was going. The girls did makeup, painted nails, decorated cookies and watched Hannah Montana: The Movie. Lucy had so much fun!!

Walker was so excited that afternoon, he decided he needed to make a checklist. He totally got this from me, and I love it that he does this!!! The top right says M, W and i for Mama, Walker and Isaac (everybody that was participating).

We kept sending each other pictures and texting about how well it was going. The girls did makeup, painted nails, decorated cookies and watched Hannah Montana: The Movie. Lucy had so much fun!!
Walker was so excited that afternoon, he decided he needed to make a checklist. He totally got this from me, and I love it that he does this!!! The top right says M, W and i for Mama, Walker and Isaac (everybody that was participating).
Park was first up. It was so hot, but they really had fun and it tired them out! These boys have so much energy, you really have to work to wear them out :)
We followed the checklist to a "T". For the movie they watched G-Force, and they went to bed at a pretty decent hour. They both slept through the night and woke happy and ready to sword!!
Comments