Rangers!!
We loved going to Ranger games last season, and the whole family was excited when baseball season came around again. This year, the kids joined Jr. Rangers, which gave them an opportunity to do some extra special activities, and we have a lot more chances to go to games- a win-win!!
We made sure to pick a few "special giveaway" games and a few Sunday games, so the kids could run the bases. Such a special treat! I got the best pictures I could with my phone (new lens coming soon for my Nikon, though!!!).
Peepaw and GG came with us, and as luck would have it, this was the 6th longest 9-inning game in Rangers history!! We had to get there early to get the kids the Ian Kinsler jersey, and stay until the game was over to run the bases- so, we were there a l o n g t i m e...... but all worth it! We did sit in the shade, thank God for small favors :) and I got a margarita, so it wasn't a total loss...
We made sure to pick a few "special giveaway" games and a few Sunday games, so the kids could run the bases. Such a special treat! I got the best pictures I could with my phone (new lens coming soon for my Nikon, though!!!).
Peepaw and GG came with us, and as luck would have it, this was the 6th longest 9-inning game in Rangers history!! We had to get there early to get the kids the Ian Kinsler jersey, and stay until the game was over to run the bases- so, we were there a l o n g t i m e...... but all worth it! We did sit in the shade, thank God for small favors :) and I got a margarita, so it wasn't a total loss...
Rally cap- c'mon Rangers!
Comments