May's almost over...already??!

Well, May's almost over (good grief, why must time race past us at such a fast pace? I feel like I can barely keep up!), so it's time to get you caught up! We have been busy in May with birthdays and holidays and all that, but we somehow managed to squeeze some other fun things in, too.
Our second Ranger game!
A Haircut for Walker, at his request
Tour of Rangers Ballpark
Lost finale party!!
My sister put together an awesome spread with Dharma labels on everything and a Hawaiian chicken dish. It was great to celebrate the end of Lost with her. It's the end of an era! I KNOW!!!
Walker is really getting into his K'Nex. They are little Legos basically, but he only recently started playing with them. He is looking at the pictures on the little book it came with and reproducing it! I'm so impressed. This little robot guy he came up with all on his own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??