Random Photo Shoot...

What better place for an impromptu photo shoot than at a HOSPITAL??!!! My sister had an emergency appendectomy a week ago and she was in the hospital for several days. All is now well with her, thank goodness.
Lucy and I (Walker was off doing big boy things, like having a SLEEPOVER) went to visit Jojo and on our way out Lucy wanted me to take her picture. She proceeded to pose and move around the front of the hospital (where the trees and flowers were) for about 10 minutes. I did not pose her or tell her to do any of this. Random photo shoot time!!!
The last two are my favorite and it is worth noting she also picked out her outfit this day as well. I really am not picky about what she wears- my only rule is IT MUST MATCH. She's getting good at that part, and honestly, I kind of like her funky, fun style.

Comments

Caitlin said…
This is too much!! She is so cute. I loved her outfit that day, she does have a fun style. Did she come up with all of those poses herself? She's hilarious!
Leanne said…
WOW! You're right, that is so Savannah! I have photo shoots like this daily. Isn't funky the cutest on little girls... I love Lucy's outfit. I think Savannah would too. :)
Deborah said…
I am loving the poses! That is so cute that she asked you to take her picture.

I hope "JoJo" is feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??