Goodbye, 2009!! (Part 3)
The fall has turned into quite a busy time of year for our little family. This fall was no different! Birthdays, bonfires and getting ready for the holidays- I LOVE FALL!!!!! Long sleeve T's, orange, brown, chili, chicken pot pie- just a few of my favorite things.
OCTOBER
Lucy girl turned 4!! Her birthday meal choices were pancakes, pizza and pancakes. The girl loves her some breakfast for dinner. She really loved the card her brother made for her (still taped up in her room) and her skinny jeans and fringe boots from Jojo.
Halloween '09
Woody and Rosetta
I love this pic!!! My sisters took the kids to the park and they were talking about exploring. My kids posed and luckily, my sisters got a great picture.
This picture is awful quality- but I love it dearly. Jason went to California for a week in October. He never travels for his job, so it was really weird. I actually joined him out there for the weekend and then flew back. He was gone 8 days, and the kids were going crazy missing their daddy. We picked him up at the airport (yes, the kids are in their jim jammers) and when they saw him they started yelling, "Daddy!! Daddy!!!!" It was the cutest/sweetest thing ever. This is at the airport, the first time they had seen him in 8 days.
Lucy girl turned 4!! Her birthday meal choices were pancakes, pizza and pancakes. The girl loves her some breakfast for dinner. She really loved the card her brother made for her (still taped up in her room) and her skinny jeans and fringe boots from Jojo.
Woody and Rosetta
I love this pic!!! My sisters took the kids to the park and they were talking about exploring. My kids posed and luckily, my sisters got a great picture.

This picture is awful quality- but I love it dearly. Jason went to California for a week in October. He never travels for his job, so it was really weird. I actually joined him out there for the weekend and then flew back. He was gone 8 days, and the kids were going crazy missing their daddy. We picked him up at the airport (yes, the kids are in their jim jammers) and when they saw him they started yelling, "Daddy!! Daddy!!!!" It was the cutest/sweetest thing ever. This is at the airport, the first time they had seen him in 8 days.
NOVEMBER
This is awesome!!!! Surprising my friend Rachel for her 30th birthday. I love this pic- I love how she is rocking the gangster one-leg sweatpants like she is Hayden Panettiere from that Bring It On with Beyonce's sister. Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about :) And, I also totally love how she looks EXACTLY the same as the day we graduated. Good for you, girl.
Anyway, we totally surprised her good and it was a great day.
Baseball was a big part of our spring and fall. Walker signed up for fall ball and had a big time being a part of a team. This was his first time to do a season of a sport, and he really enjoyed it. He played all the positions, but his favorite part was batting for sure. My little slugger! 
I like this picture because TCU had such a great football season, and it reminds me of that. Also, this was just a great afternoon. We went to pick up the tickets for the football game a few days early and got to explore the football stadium and basketball arena. They had so much fun running around everywhere!
This is awesome!!!! Surprising my friend Rachel for her 30th birthday. I love this pic- I love how she is rocking the gangster one-leg sweatpants like she is Hayden Panettiere from that Bring It On with Beyonce's sister. Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about :) And, I also totally love how she looks EXACTLY the same as the day we graduated. Good for you, girl.
Anyway, we totally surprised her good and it was a great day.
I like this picture because TCU had such a great football season, and it reminds me of that. Also, this was just a great afternoon. We went to pick up the tickets for the football game a few days early and got to explore the football stadium and basketball arena. They had so much fun running around everywhere!
DECEMBER
I love this one- everyone working so hard. Jason is the best wrapper and the kids wanted to write the tags for all the presents that were from them. Jason taught them To: and From: and showed them how to write small so it would all fit. I just love watching them all work on something.
I had to include a picture of our White Christmas Eve!!!!
Christmas Morning-
so cute with their matching jim jammers, sleepy eyes, crazy hair and
Lucy with her chocolate milk, of course
Ballard Christmas card 2009

That's it!! We got through 2009- and are already halfway through January '10. This is the year I turn 30, my youngest sister graduates from high school, my younger sister graduates from college and my son starts kindergarten. Can't wait to see how this year turns out :)
Best of luck in 2010, blog friends!
I love this one- everyone working so hard. Jason is the best wrapper and the kids wanted to write the tags for all the presents that were from them. Jason taught them To: and From: and showed them how to write small so it would all fit. I just love watching them all work on something.
Christmas Morning-
so cute with their matching jim jammers, sleepy eyes, crazy hair and
Lucy with her chocolate milk, of course
Ballard Christmas card 2009
That's it!! We got through 2009- and are already halfway through January '10. This is the year I turn 30, my youngest sister graduates from high school, my younger sister graduates from college and my son starts kindergarten. Can't wait to see how this year turns out :)
Best of luck in 2010, blog friends!
Comments