SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
This was SO fun!! Rachel is one of my best friends from high school. I am so lucky to have such a great friend- we have stayed in touch through college, were in each others' weddings, and have had kids around the same time. Now, every summer, the kids and I drive down to visit her and she so sweetly opens her home to our craziness.
Rachel's sister and sister-in-law emailed me in July saying they wanted to do something for Rachel's 30th. I can't believe we are planning 30th birthday parties!! Ahhh- how does that HAPPEN?? Anyway, I drove down with her sister-in-law Friday night and we met up with Rachel's sister and drove to Rachel's house to surprise her. She knew that her family was coming and they were going to dinner together, but she didn't know we had a whole day planned before that!!
Here is the frame by frame of her reaction. Good job capturing this, Shelly!!

Rachel's sister and sister-in-law emailed me in July saying they wanted to do something for Rachel's 30th. I can't believe we are planning 30th birthday parties!! Ahhh- how does that HAPPEN?? Anyway, I drove down with her sister-in-law Friday night and we met up with Rachel's sister and drove to Rachel's house to surprise her. She knew that her family was coming and they were going to dinner together, but she didn't know we had a whole day planned before that!!
Here is the frame by frame of her reaction. Good job capturing this, Shelly!!
Answering the door (she thought it was flowers being
delivered because Kit was telling her to get the door)
delivered because Kit was telling her to get the door)
Comments