Sports, sports all around!
Oh, I am in heaven. It's fall, football is on TV, I'm wearing long sleeves and my kids love sports!!! Lucy was awesome at soccer this week, and Walker finally had his first baseball game. His last 2 had been rained out, and we got this one in today just in time.
The next 2 Saturdays, we have overlapping soccer and baseball. When I signed them up, his baseball was only to be during the week, so we could still do her soccer, which is only on Saturdays. It hasn't quite turned out that way, so we had some maneuvering to do today. Luckily, we have lots of great grandparents that can step in!!!
I took Lucy to soccer, and my dad and GG took Walker to baseball. Lucy, Jason's parents and I scrambled to see the end of Walker's baseball game after her soccer ended. Phew!!! Kind of crazy, but fun!!! Both kids are having a great time doing their own thing, and I am proud of them both.
The next 2 Saturdays, we have overlapping soccer and baseball. When I signed them up, his baseball was only to be during the week, so we could still do her soccer, which is only on Saturdays. It hasn't quite turned out that way, so we had some maneuvering to do today. Luckily, we have lots of great grandparents that can step in!!!
I took Lucy to soccer, and my dad and GG took Walker to baseball. Lucy, Jason's parents and I scrambled to see the end of Walker's baseball game after her soccer ended. Phew!!! Kind of crazy, but fun!!! Both kids are having a great time doing their own thing, and I am proud of them both.

Comments
Colleen