Lucy's Birthday Weekend
I'm Four!!!!
After school, I drove Lucy and Walker out to an outlet mall. She has been wanting "regular Crocs" and jibbitz. She has Mickey Mouse Crocs, but you can't fit the Jibbitz in the Mickey Mouse Crocs. We went to the Crocs store, and I let her pick out a pair of regular crocs and 4 jibbitz, since she is turning 4. She loved it!! She picked out; Hannah Montana, pink Superman logo, strawberry and the number 4. I also bought the pumpkin one for them both to share. Walker picked out the Joker and Spiderman, since he was being so nice about it being
"all about Lucy".
Birthday dinner #2: Homemade pizza and fruit salad
Making the pizzas with Peepaw
Birthday meal #3: Pancakes
We went to Ole South Pancake House- it was really good!
Reading her cards again, with Aunt Caitlin's help
It was a great weekend, and Lucy loved every minute of it. Walker was very good through most of it, although one time he got sad. He started crying, and I asked him why. He said, "I don't know". I asked what he was feeling and he said, "I just don't like other people's birthdays". He is old enough to know that he needs to be excited for her on her birthday and it's NOT about him, but that doesn't mean he can't get upset about it. Other than that, he was a very sweet brother and even got a few little fun things of his own to open thanks to sweet grandparents. A fun weekend- I can't believe I have a 5 year old and a 4 year old, and I can't believe it's almost November. Time is just zipping by!!
Comments
Oh, and you CAN NOT be done blogging after this year!!! I love to read your blog!