Blog Blahs
I have the blogging blahs.
When I started my blog 2 years ago, I had all kinds of ideas and posts I wanted to do. It was so fun and I loved catching up on other friends blogs, too. I still love reading others' blogs and catching up on their lives, but my blogging desire is not there.
Right now, I am putting together a blog book of the first year of my blog- Fall 2007 through 2008. It is taking forever, but I can't wait to have it. I am not a scrapbooker, but that is what a blog essentially is. That is pretty much what my blog has turned into- a virtual scrapbook, I do posts after we have done something and post the pictures from that event and some thoughts. The main reason I am blogging right now is so I will have a blog book of 2009. I want to finish out the year, so I can have a book. After the end of the year, I can decide if I really want to continue this or not.
Regardless:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, friends!!!
Rosetta the Fairy and Woody hope you have a great weekend, too!
When I started my blog 2 years ago, I had all kinds of ideas and posts I wanted to do. It was so fun and I loved catching up on other friends blogs, too. I still love reading others' blogs and catching up on their lives, but my blogging desire is not there.
Right now, I am putting together a blog book of the first year of my blog- Fall 2007 through 2008. It is taking forever, but I can't wait to have it. I am not a scrapbooker, but that is what a blog essentially is. That is pretty much what my blog has turned into- a virtual scrapbook, I do posts after we have done something and post the pictures from that event and some thoughts. The main reason I am blogging right now is so I will have a blog book of 2009. I want to finish out the year, so I can have a book. After the end of the year, I can decide if I really want to continue this or not.
Regardless:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, friends!!!
Rosetta the Fairy and Woody hope you have a great weekend, too!
Comments