Take Us Out To The Ballgame

Yesterday was the last Ranger home game- I'm glad we were there, I just wished the Rangers would have showed up in the 8th and 9th!! UGH :( We have been so lucky to go to several games this season and we are already planning our next years' trips. The Cubs are coming in on my birthday weekend!!!!
We had fun, though. The Rangers have been a blast to watch pretty much all year long, and as long as they don't get rid of all that great young talent they have, we will be back next year to root them on some more!!!

Walking in to the ballpark. I don't know why,
but I think pictures of them holding hands and walking is so cute!!
Lucy and Jojo- she became a Ranger fan this year, too!!
Bye, Ballpark! See you in May :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok those are great, and i love Lucy's outfit...Baseball season starts in April so maybe you can go back then. haha

Colleen
Leanne said…
Love the tutu at the game... I will be stealing that idea next season. In Padres colors though. Lucy looks so dang cute!
Rachel Kerbel said…
cute pics-call me when you get a chance!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??