Change of Plans
This weekend we had plans, but Mother Nature had other plans. Saturday was to be Lucy's first soccer practice/game, and Sunday was a Ranger game. It has been raining here in crazy Fort Worth on and off since Thursday. Wow!! THAT never happens...
We still had a great weekend, but we didn't do ANY of the things we were originally planning on.
Saturday: grocery shopping, lunch with Peepaw and GG, Lucy fell asleep on the living room floor, dinner and acting crazy at Papa and Nana's


Craziness at Papa and Nana's
Tattoos!! Papa told him they would stay on him forever and he should put one on his head. Walker said, "No, my Dad wouldn't like it if I had a peppermint tattoo on my head."
Fun with Papa! He's the best- he always gets down and plays with the kids on the floor. We love you, Papa!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Wearing mama's shoes
We still had a great weekend, but we didn't do ANY of the things we were originally planning on.
Saturday: grocery shopping, lunch with Peepaw and GG, Lucy fell asleep on the living room floor, dinner and acting crazy at Papa and Nana's
I was baking in the kitchen. One minute, she was coloring. The next, I couldn't FIND her. Looked in all the rooms in the house, and came back into the living room and then I could see her by the coffee table. So silly!! I have so many pictures of her sleeping on the floor.
Craziness at Papa and Nana's
Tattoos!! Papa told him they would stay on him forever and he should put one on his head. Walker said, "No, my Dad wouldn't like it if I had a peppermint tattoo on my head."
Fun with Papa! He's the best- he always gets down and plays with the kids on the floor. We love you, Papa!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Sunday- church (we were way late because the 2 roads you can take to get to the highway from our house were closed due to flooding), lunch at Gran's and shopping for rain gear. The kids have been wanting rain boots- so cute!!!
Comments
Looks to me like you certainly made the best of your "change of plans!"