Walker's 5!

2004200520062007
20082009


WOW- how time has flown. I will totally admit I miss having babies, I really love babies. But big kids are just SO FUN!!!

Walker loves:
- Phineas and Ferb, Wipeout, Spongebob, Harry Potter movies and superheroes shows/movies

- dinosaurs and cars (that is something that hasn't changed), drawing and making pictures, helping me cook in the kitchen, anything active, errands with family, eating out with family

- he loves to sing and learns words to songs really fast. He likes George Strait and Tim McGraw- Texas, Heartland, Last Dollar (Fly Away) and I Like It, I Love It are his favorite songs.

- he is very close with Lucy, and they still play great together. He will go sleep in her bed sometimes when he gets scared. They talk about getting married together- but they know that God has picked out someone else for them, that is not in their family. They pretend anyway.

- deviled eggs (called doubled eggs), Diet Coke, mac n cheese, McDonald's, water, fruity candy (Starburst, Skittles, fruit snacks, gummy bears), salad, and Chicken Salad sandwiches from Chik-Fil-A.

This morning, waking up to us singing Happy Birthday to him and his special requested birthday breakfast: waffles, maple bacon, scrambled eggs, orange juice and water
At lunch, with the whole restaurant singing Happy Birthday. He was thrilled!!
At the Ballard family b-day dinner, finding his present using the clues Papa left for him. So fun!
He found it!!!!
The August birthday buddies: Aunt D and Walker
Playing with yet another Imaginext playset with Uncle Jeff

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
you are such a good mom! congrats on your 5 year old!!!
Anonymous said…
I just can not believe he is really 5!!!!

Colleen
Maggie said…
Happy Birthday Walker... chicken salad??? too funny.
Anonymous said…
Walker has good taste in music!!! He can hang out with me anytime.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!