In the last 10 days...
Whew!! This summer has been so great, but so busy. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. I have done alot of fun stuff with the kids, but I have also gotten to have some fun of my own!!
I got to see Harry Potter- this was my favorite book, so I was really excited to see the movie. It didn't disappoint!! I'm trying to figure out a way to see it again :)
My mom, sisters and I went our 3rd annual girls trip. This year, we went to Austin and had a blast!! My sisters are 2 of the funniest people- we laughed so much over the weekend. Thanks, mom!!
We shopped and browsed on South Congress the first day. What fun vintage shops!!
I also really liked walking around the HUGE Whole Foods grocery store, and the Round Rock outlet mall. And, the food was great!! Green Mesquite BBQ and El Sol y La Luna- YUM!
This week, Jason and I got to see Coldplay for the second time in 9 months. We took my sister for her birthday present. It was outside, but the weather has been so nice, it was fine! The show was great- they are so great live. I loved it when the busted out and sang Billie Jean :)
During "Yellow" Yellow lights and big huge yellow balloons were everywhere
I got to eat dinner and chat with 2 of my oldest friends!! It's so nice to still be in touch with friends that have meant so much in my life.
*Coming up for The Ballard Bunch- Jason is on vacation next week and we are taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a few days. We got a great rate a few months ago, and the kids have NO idea. I am so excited to surprise them and excited for a full week of family time!!:)
I got to see Harry Potter- this was my favorite book, so I was really excited to see the movie. It didn't disappoint!! I'm trying to figure out a way to see it again :)
My mom, sisters and I went our 3rd annual girls trip. This year, we went to Austin and had a blast!! My sisters are 2 of the funniest people- we laughed so much over the weekend. Thanks, mom!!
We shopped and browsed on South Congress the first day. What fun vintage shops!!
I also really liked walking around the HUGE Whole Foods grocery store, and the Round Rock outlet mall. And, the food was great!! Green Mesquite BBQ and El Sol y La Luna- YUM!This week, Jason and I got to see Coldplay for the second time in 9 months. We took my sister for her birthday present. It was outside, but the weather has been so nice, it was fine! The show was great- they are so great live. I loved it when the busted out and sang Billie Jean :)

During "Yellow" Yellow lights and big huge yellow balloons were everywhere
I got to eat dinner and chat with 2 of my oldest friends!! It's so nice to still be in touch with friends that have meant so much in my life.
*Coming up for The Ballard Bunch- Jason is on vacation next week and we are taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a few days. We got a great rate a few months ago, and the kids have NO idea. I am so excited to surprise them and excited for a full week of family time!!:)
Comments