College Station visit

Our annual visit to the Kerbels' home was this past week. Rachel is a dear friend that I have had since the 9th grade, and our kids are pretty close in age and have formed friendships over the years. This year, the girls really hit it off. They got to be so girly together- they just loved it. And I loved the girl time I got with one of my favorite friends!! I don't think there was anything we didn't talk about- we covered it all.

Our girly girls that loved to be dressed up
Wrestling and whacking the ball outside
Building a fort, and taking care of "baby cheetah", aka Kindle

All dressed up for the grocery store
Playing on their AWESOME bouncy water slide
One day, we drove to Houston and went to their Children's Museum. It was definitely the coolest children's museum I have ever been to. So many different areas and things to touch, and figure out and learn.

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
thanks for coming-we had a great time! glad you got back safe:)can't wait till next year:)
Shelly said…
So maybe you guys should include me in this tradition! :-) Looks like you had soo much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??