Two weeks
Summer 2009
Two weeks of summer have almost come and gone. I haven't had my computer for about 9 days of that 2 weeks, but I have still been taking pictures. Now the computer is back and good as new and it is time for a BIG post!! This is what we have been up to for the first 2 weeks of summer vacation:
We took our bikes to the park to ride.
We have a sloped driveway, and it was so fun to ride the bikes on flat ground!!


Playing light sabers with Jojo

We have a sloped driveway, and it was so fun to ride the bikes on flat ground!!
Playing light sabers with Jojo
Swim lessons!!
These two weeks, we have had swim lessons almost everyday. We have a great teacher that comes to my mom's pool, and we have a small class so we get plenty of swim time. My kiddos love it! They would be happy with swim lessons everyday- and I am so thrilled with how much they are progressing. Bye Bye floaties!!!!






We also have our weekly children's movie!! I bought all the tickets before summer ($5 for 10 movies). So far we have seen Space Chimps and Nim's Island. That is really fun and something we will be doing every summer for a long time.
These two weeks, we have had swim lessons almost everyday. We have a great teacher that comes to my mom's pool, and we have a small class so we get plenty of swim time. My kiddos love it! They would be happy with swim lessons everyday- and I am so thrilled with how much they are progressing. Bye Bye floaties!!!!
We also have our weekly children's movie!! I bought all the tickets before summer ($5 for 10 movies). So far we have seen Space Chimps and Nim's Island. That is really fun and something we will be doing every summer for a long time.
Comments