Ranger game
We went to the Ranger game last night!! I had asked for tickets for my birthday, and we got this cool Coco Cola Family Pack. For $20 a ticket, we got a ticket, hot dog, drink, parking pass and the kids got unlimited play in the Sports Play area. What a deal!!! The kids have been so looking forward to going. I have quickly become the biggest Ranger bandwangoner ever. I have never even been a huge fan of baseball, but this year we have watched almost every game. The guys are so fun to watch!!!
I guess I am just such a sports nut, since I don't watch as many TV shows as I used to. I've always enjoyed football so much, and now I think I just want something to watch all year when it's not football time. Well, luckily the Rangers can put on quite a show these days!
I guess I am just such a sports nut, since I don't watch as many TV shows as I used to. I've always enjoyed football so much, and now I think I just want something to watch all year when it's not football time. Well, luckily the Rangers can put on quite a show these days!
They were SO ready to GOOO!!!

Our seats- about 6 rows above left field
Gotta get your picture taken with Nolan (Walker was almost named Nolan)
My little lefty had fun playing the games
Walker just loves to "whack 'em"
I can't wait to get him in baseball this year
But she decided to bat right :)
Being silly in the store

What a great way to start off my hubby's birthday weekend!!
Our seats- about 6 rows above left field
Gotta get your picture taken with Nolan (Walker was almost named Nolan)
My little lefty had fun playing the games
Walker just loves to "whack 'em"
I can't wait to get him in baseball this year
But she decided to bat right :)
Being silly in the store
What a great way to start off my hubby's birthday weekend!!
Comments