Grace in Small Things

I was looking for a post idea to get the "blogging blood flow going". I actually searched "blog post ideas" and there are several sites for this purpose!!! I saw something about Tell 9 things you are grateful for, and that reminded me of something a friend of mine has been doing: Days of Grace.

Grace in Small Things is a website/movement/way of thinking that is "a daily reminder to take notice of the positive things we tend to overlook."

My friend posts everyday about a few things she is grateful for. As she says, "You get to find positive things in everyday life."

I looked up the definition of grace and here were a few definitions I liked:
a. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
b. A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
c. The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.

Grace in Small Things (or GIST as I will refer to it :)
GIST Day 1:
- my hair lady :)
- texting, so I can keep in touch with my husband despite his long work hours
- the rain we've had lately
- my 2 healthy kids

Comments

Ashley N said…
Yay! I'm glad you are doing this! I'm excited to read your lists :)
Rachel Kerbel said…
so great to by thankful for the small gifts of grace in out lives-healthy kids is a huge blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??