Gist: Days 17 & 18
Grace in Small Things, Days 17 and 18
- getting my whole to-do list done!!
- a great meal to share with my mom, stepdad and sisters
- help from my youngest sister with getting the house ready
- family time and Dublin Dr. Pepper freezes
- a wonderful friend opening her home to my kids and I
I am driving the kids down to College Station and all 3 of us are staying with a high school friend of mine for a few days. Yeah for girl time!! I'll have a long list of GIST this weekend.
- getting my whole to-do list done!!
- a great meal to share with my mom, stepdad and sisters
- help from my youngest sister with getting the house ready
- family time and Dublin Dr. Pepper freezes
- a wonderful friend opening her home to my kids and I
I am driving the kids down to College Station and all 3 of us are staying with a high school friend of mine for a few days. Yeah for girl time!! I'll have a long list of GIST this weekend.
Comments