GIST: Day 9

Grace in Small Things, Day 9
- having so much to celebrate on Father's Day; the best dad, an awesome stepdad and a loving husband who is such a great father to our children
- my kids being able to make their own cards for their dad and granddads; it makes it so much sweeter to see their little handwriting!
- a busy weekend; because it means we have family to celebrate with. I will say this many times on GIST, but I am most grateful for living so close to our family and having all our parents be such a big part of our lives.
- being my dad's only child; I get lots more attention that way!! I'm not a good sharer :)
- being so much like my dad; caring, loyal, competitive and a nurturer

Happy Father's Day to my husband, Poppa, Peepaw and Papa!!!

Comments

L.L. Cox, Ph.D. said…
I love being an only child too!!! I'm not a good sharer either, and that's why I've always felt at a disadvantage being the youngest of the cousins . . . in the first cousins generation.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!