GIST: Day 5
Grace in Small Things, Day 5
- aloe lotion :( I'm going to need it tonight
- my two sisters. The BEST babysitters and aunts ever!! Also, I love hanging out with them- they make me laugh so much!!
- no work or school. The kids and I are having such a fun summer together- they are at a great age and we are keeping really busy!
- so much family, all living in the same city. We are so blessed to have our grandparents, aunts and uncles so much a part of our lives.
- my herb garden. YUM!
- aloe lotion :( I'm going to need it tonight
- my two sisters. The BEST babysitters and aunts ever!! Also, I love hanging out with them- they make me laugh so much!!
- no work or school. The kids and I are having such a fun summer together- they are at a great age and we are keeping really busy!
- so much family, all living in the same city. We are so blessed to have our grandparents, aunts and uncles so much a part of our lives.
- my herb garden. YUM!
Comments