GIST: Day 3
Grace in Small Things, Day 3
- my kids wanting to help me in the kitchen, and in the laundry room
- I am SO grateful to have parents (all 4 of them) that care so much about me and my kiddos
- Miss Pam's chocolate chip cookie recipe
- keeping up with old and new friends through Facebook
- I'm so thankful for my husband and his hard work. Because of his hard work, I am able to work less and be home with my kids- the only place I ever want to be.
- my kids wanting to help me in the kitchen, and in the laundry room
- I am SO grateful to have parents (all 4 of them) that care so much about me and my kiddos
- Miss Pam's chocolate chip cookie recipe
- keeping up with old and new friends through Facebook
- I'm so thankful for my husband and his hard work. Because of his hard work, I am able to work less and be home with my kids- the only place I ever want to be.
Comments