GIST: Day 15 & 16

Grace in Small Things, Days 15 and 16

- awesome VBS our church put on. They did not let building renovations hamper their summer. It was fun!!
- chatting time with friends while kiddos were having VBS fun
- family movie!!!! The kids were so excited it was a "family" movie that came in the mail, instead of a "mom and dad" movie
- Sunday lunch with family, I love knowing I will be seeing my family every Sunday
- sleeping kids- I love the quiet mornings that give me time to wake up and get dressed on my own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE The power of a praying wife. I have been praying those prayers for years, long before we were even engaged. I am pretty sure we probably would not be married now if it wasn't for how much I prayed for him because of that book. I hope you love it as much as I did/do. Ok, now that it is summer can we please get together. I want to finally meet your kiddos, before they are grown and in college! Love you, Jill

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!