GIST: Day 12
Grace in Small Things, Day 12
- a salt water swimming pool. Have you ever swam in one of those?? So cool- and my hair is so soft!!!
- my kids' imaginations. I had no imagination as a kid, but they play so great together, and are always in their own world.
- Sonic Happy Hour
- today's orders were: Me- watermelon slush, Walker- Diet Coke, Lucy- cherry slush
- a salt water swimming pool. Have you ever swam in one of those?? So cool- and my hair is so soft!!!
- my kids' imaginations. I had no imagination as a kid, but they play so great together, and are always in their own world.
- Sonic Happy Hour
- today's orders were: Me- watermelon slush, Walker- Diet Coke, Lucy- cherry slush
Comments
I'm sure you know this from reading my blog, but I am a Sonic addict through and through!! Give me a "Route 44 sweet tea with extra ice" anyday!