Walker's Program

Walker's class had their end-of-year program/Pre-K graduation today. They sang alot of songs showing how much they learned this year, and wore precious cap and gowns! It was neat and I was so proud of Walker!! I have been so impressed with how much he has learned and matured this year. He is a young one, though, so we are not ready for kindergarten yet.
August birthdays- ugh!!!
This year flew by! We are looking forward to summer- I already have some things planned for us. I always get anxious before summer that we are just going to be sitting at home driving each other crazy. My kids are great- but if they are stuck at home for too long, they will go crazy!!

Comments

Deborah said…
Such a cute little graduate!

Oh, and I love the laundry post.
Sydney said…
Sooo cute!! This reminds me of when I graduated kindergarten. We had blue robes though. Love yall. Happy birthday!!
Anonymous said…
It was a great preschool and Walker made huge strides this yr. W's communication skills were never the question but his maturity and listening skills have improved a great deal under teh ELP staff. Lucy couldve been challenged more but shes so smart for her age group its always going to be work for us and her teachers to keep her engaged/challenged. I dont think shed trade her teacher for anything since they became so close. -Jason

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!