Up in God

Oh, man!! I always love reading the funny stories that moms share on their blogs, and I actually wrote this down so I wouldn't forget it.
Up in God in what the kids say when they talk about heaven. I guess it's a combo of "up in heaven" and "with God", but that is what they say. When someone dies, they go "up in God". Before Walker was born and in my tummy, he says he was "up in God".

Today, we were at the grocery store and they always ask for a sticker. Walker put his sticker on his chin, and said he was an old man.
While I was buckling Lucy in, she said, "The old man is dead."
Me- "Oh, no!"
Walker- "I'm in heaven"
Me- "Well, that's good, at least."
Walker- "Yeah, so I can play dominoes and eat Sno-Balls!!"

Enjoying their treat!!
They had gotten Sno-Balls at the grocery store today

Comments

icopyedit said…
Walker likes to play dominoes?
I remember seeing your Gramps, my Dad, and other men in the family play dominoes at holiday parties.
And the women, sometimes.
Kristen Ballard said…
Yeah, my dad taught us all how to play Mexican Train dominoes- and he loves it! In fact, he usually beats us!!!
icopyedit said…
I've never played that. I've never been much of a dominoes person, even tho' I'm Texas born and bred! I might like Mexican Train better than 42 though. I've generally been more of a cards person--Liverpool Rummy, Spades, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??