My Little Fishes
We had so much fun this holiday/birthday weekend. As May comes to a close, we are glad to see it go. No school! The craziest month of the year for our family is over!! No school!!! Oh- wait... I think I said that already. :)
On Memorial Day, we went to swim at my mom's. The kids know that "after Mommy's birthday, we can swim." My birthday is the 23rd, and we always go to Gran's to swim on Memorial Day. They LOVE the water so much- it is a blast to be in the pool with them. We got them awesome swim vests this year, and those make it alot easier to move their arms and practice swimming motions.
We are taking swim lessons the first of June, and I can't wait to see how that goes. They truly have a love for the water, so I am hoping they will be confident to swim "on their own". We shall see...
On Memorial Day, we went to swim at my mom's. The kids know that "after Mommy's birthday, we can swim." My birthday is the 23rd, and we always go to Gran's to swim on Memorial Day. They LOVE the water so much- it is a blast to be in the pool with them. We got them awesome swim vests this year, and those make it alot easier to move their arms and practice swimming motions.
We are taking swim lessons the first of June, and I can't wait to see how that goes. They truly have a love for the water, so I am hoping they will be confident to swim "on their own". We shall see...
Comments
i love the one of lucy in mid-jump. greatness! love you guys.