Eight Things!

so here are the rules for "eight things":
. mention the person that tagged you
. complete the list of eight things
. tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends
. go tell them you tagged them
Eight things I look forward to:
1. friday
2. Jason getting home in the evenings
3. family errands/activities
4. summer
5. football Season starting
6. holiday season
7. bedtime
8. date nights
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. went to the "mercado" grocery store to get cookies for Cinco de Mayo celebration at school
2. had lunch with an old friend
3. worked
4. unpacked
5. cooked dinner
6. took a shower
7. watched Tivo'd Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
8. caught up on my Google Reader
Eight things i wish i could do:
1. pray more...and not get distracted while doing it
2. run long distances and enjoy it
3. clean my house better
4. french braid Lucy's hair
5. start my own business
6. be more patient with my kids
7. make a good pie crust- everytime!
8. buy a Disney time share
Eight shows I watch:
1. Numb3rs
2. House
3. The Office
4. Psych
5. The Closer
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Lost
8. Private Practice
I tag:
- anyone who wants to do it!! Let me know so I can read your answers.
I got this from Shelly, and she said the same thing- so feel free!!!
I tag:
- anyone who wants to do it!! Let me know so I can read your answers.
I got this from Shelly, and she said the same thing- so feel free!!!
Comments