Baseball Days and other whatnot...
This week was Baseball Week at the kids' preschool. They dressed up, ate popcorn and hot dogs, and played baseball all week. We don't have a lot of baseball "stuff", we are more of a football family, but it was fun! I really want to go to a Rangers game with the fam, too. I think they would love it. Plus, the first-place Rangers are actually good this year!!! Who knew??!

Last night, they decided to dress fancy because they were going to "be married together". They always want to be married, and talk about in the future when they are big like "a mom and a dad" that they will be married together. Jason and I keep telling them that there is someone else out there that they will marry. It's still pretty cute, though.
Last night, they decided to dress fancy because they were going to "be married together". They always want to be married, and talk about in the future when they are big like "a mom and a dad" that they will be married together. Jason and I keep telling them that there is someone else out there that they will marry. It's still pretty cute, though.
Lucy helping Walker with his buttons
It's raining today, so I pulled out a craft Lucy has been wanting to do for a while. Walker made a shaker thing out of a paper plate at school, and Lucy just LOVED it so I bought some beans last time I was at the store. They colored the plate and poured the beans in. Then, I stapled it together. They had fun making it, but they haven't played with it at all since they made them...
Ooops...
It's raining today, so I pulled out a craft Lucy has been wanting to do for a while. Walker made a shaker thing out of a paper plate at school, and Lucy just LOVED it so I bought some beans last time I was at the store. They colored the plate and poured the beans in. Then, I stapled it together. They had fun making it, but they haven't played with it at all since they made them...
Comments