New Decor

What a week!!! I have been at home with Lucy and Walker most days. It started as allergies, but Lucy started wheezing, so we went to the doctor and started the breathing treatments. The doctor also put her on a steroid and 2 stronger allergy meds. 2 days later, she was still wheezing so we went back to the doctor- she has pneumonia!!! AHH! It's only in one lung, and he gave us an antibiotic that we started immediately. I talked to him about going to an allergist, but he thinks she is too young and doesn't need it yet. He gave us alot of samples, so hopefully that will last us until the weather calms down.
This is what my counter top looks like right now. Walker is on over-the-counter allergy meds and cough medicine. Lucy is on steroids, 2 allergy meds, and an antibiotic. We finished the breathing treatments yesterday.


Our New Decor!!! We have drawings taped all over the place now. The kids LOVE coloring, drawing and writing right now, and of course they want to showcase all their masterpieces.

The green drawing is a Christmas tree They even drew pictures for Daisy's area. These are above her water bowl
Lucy's roomWalker's wall of drawings
This is where my kids spend most of their time when we are at home.
Coloring and writing at the coffee table.

Before the allergy deomn hit, we went to zoo. It was gorgeous weather.
Lucy was really excited to see the sun bearsSee the cute lion cub climbing the tree?

We even got ice cream- what a treat!!
My cuties.
Anytime we are getting dressed to go somewhere, Walker gets his jeans and cowboy boots, and don't forget the $2 black cowboy hat from Walmart!!! He seriously dresses like a cowboy a few times a week. The only thing that will deter him is if it is warm-
then he is excited about wearing shorts.

Comments

Caitlin said…
I hope Lucy gets better soon! That's awful.

The kids' drawings look awesome! Lucy gave me one on Sunday to tape on the fridge. But I had no idea that they were so into artwork now, haha! The walls in your house look lovely now!
Sydney said…
I love the drawings all over the place. I remember when I was little I had this one drawing I was really proud of and I wanted to showcase it, so I glued it to the wall in the living room. At least your kids use tape. :) I had so much fun with walker this week. I can take them off your hands anyday. Love y'all.
Rachel Kerbel said…
oh man! so sorry about the sickness! it is no fun having sick kids that is for sure! I am so impressed with all the drawings-what talent!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!