Lucy girl
Lucy was 3 1/2 on April 18. I cannot believe my baby girl is getting so big and grown up. I do NOT have little ones anymore, I have kids. They can do so much for themselves, and and growing and learning so much every time I turn around. It's going by so fast!!!
She is her bubba's girl. They are so fun to watch and listen to. When they are home, they are NOT apart. They play together, watch TV together, take baths together. I say it all the time, but I love having my kids this clost together. They have a very special bond.
Lucy is left-handed. Not sure where that came from, but she definitely is!!
She loves to swing on stuff- whether she is actually supposed to swing on it or not! Her favorite thing at gymnastics (gew-nastics as she still calls it) is the bar. But, she will find other things to swing on outside of gymnastics class!!

She is fearless. I was used to Walker, who is very careful about climbing and things like that. Not Lucy. I actually thought I lost her at a McDonald's once when she was barely two. I couldn't find her- she was at the top of the playplace about to slide down. Hadn't thought to look there!!!! We didn't go inside McDonald's for a while after that...

She is her bubba's girl. They are so fun to watch and listen to. When they are home, they are NOT apart. They play together, watch TV together, take baths together. I say it all the time, but I love having my kids this clost together. They have a very special bond.
More of the fearlessness in her. Walker was very interested in the lizard, but wouldn't touch it. Lucy, however, was chasing it and trying to catch it!!! She was holding it, and even managed a one-handed princess smile, too. When her hands are posed under her face like, that- it's called a princess smile.
Here's the two-hander. The real deal- the princess smile.
Special thanks to Aunt Caitlin for updating the header for the blog!!!
Special thanks to Aunt Caitlin for updating the header for the blog!!!
Comments