Easter parties and great weather!

The kids had their Easter parties at school this week, and we have been enjoying the great weather outside since everyone is feeling better. They had a great time finding eggs, and eating treats. Walker's class serenaded us with some fun songs they have been learning. We have two more Egg hunts this weekend with family, plus our "special Easter lunch" downtown on Sunday at Fort Worth Club. I love holidays!!
Jason was off one day this week, and we made it a family fun day. We picked them up from school, went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens (super cute!), and then they played outside with Daddy while I made breakfast for dinner!
On the scooter
(I love this one. A boy and his dog...)

Riding the car
(Lucy's already asking for her own for her birthday.
Surprise, surprise- she wants a pink one!)
Swinging in the backyard
Filling the bird feeder with seed. We love seeing the cardinals!
Happy Easter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!