Oh, Lucy!

It's Spring Break- whoo-hoo! While today has been a lazy morning, we have some fun things planned this week. Finally- something to blog about!!!

Today, I was making Amish Friendship Bread... If you haven't heard, I've got some starters to give away.
Lucy wanted to help, because the variation we were making today was her idea. She wanted chocolate chip bread. I gave her the bowl and the 3 eggs to crack and put in. No big deal- they do the eggs alot. The first egg, she cracked it and the shell went inside the bowl and the egg went on the counter. Oh, Lucy. Well, I salvaged that one and gave her the second egg. As she picked up the second egg, the third egg rolled off the table and cracked on the floor. I went around to clean it up, and she was very silent. Probably trying to figure out how aggravated I was... I was standing up and she looked at me and said, "I guess I'm not good at eggs." I just lost it! It was just too funny!!!
Helping me stirAdding the chocolate chips to "her" breadYUMMY!! Chocolate chip Friendship Bread
We had a swimming party yesterday. So fun!! I called Lucy a jumping bean, because she would jump in, swim to the stairs, get out, and jump in. They had so much fun! After swimming, we moved to a room to have pizza and cake. We were cleaning up and I turned around to see Lucy working out her arms! She had found some (pink, of course) weights and decided to do a little exercising. I had to laugh, and get my camera, of course.
She is such a mess, people!!!
This is where you will find my kids these days. At the coffee table- writing, drawing, coloring. They are SO into this right now.Watercolors
Saying good night

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sooooo cute!! Lucy is hilarious. Me and mom were cracking up. I bet the chocolate chip Amish bread would be delicious! Anything is better with chocolate. :) I'm excited about our twilight release party on Friday night!!
Laura Drury said…
How fun. She is a precious girl. I'd like to try the friendship bread but I might need some friendly reminders when I cook it, etc. I'm a little scattered at times when it comes to remembering extra things!
Deborah said…
I loved reading this funny post about Lucy. She reminds me of my niece, Ashlyn--just too much to describe on a blog!

Lucy is just precious, and I know you are treasuring these sweet moments with her.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!