Look what we can do!!!

Wow!! My kiddos are just changing and growing so much these days, I have really tried hard these past two weeks to break out the camera more and capture this. I will never remember this stuff later, and if I ever get around to making this into a blog book, I will be so happy I have this.

We are working really hard on brushing our teeth. Mommy is working hard on not forgetting and make SURE that we do it twice a day, and the kiddos are working hard on doing it by themselves. They actually like brushing their teeth, it's not hard to get them to do it, it's just one more thing to make sure that we do every morning and night.
They still act crazy in the bath, and I still let them- because I love to do the dishes with no distractions. I totally zone out while I am doing the dishes for some reason and my mind just wonders-it's a nice getaway!!!

They still love to help me cook. They are slicing and pouring now. They totally put together this fruit salad for our dinner the other night. They sliced the fruit, and then sprinkled it with lemon juice and sugar.
This is Monkey Bread, but we made it into Monkey Muffins. Lucy was great at rolling it in the cinnamon sugar.


Jason taught Walker how to do push-ups and sit-ups. He thinks he's so awesome!!!

All of the sudden, Lucy can write her name. I noticed her writing L's a few weeks ago, and last night she shows me this:
She was SO proud!
I didn't even realize it then, but that last post was my 200th!!! I guess I will have to do something for my 250th post, since I skipped the 200th. 250 things about me... NOT.

Comments

Caitlin said…
Wow, I'm impressed! Those kids are getting so big... It's so awesome that Lucy can write her name now! I remember her getting so frustrated that she couldn't do it. I'll have to get her to show me the next time I see her!
Shelly said…
Lucy can write her name really well! And I'm with you on the brushing teeth thing. I just told Matt last night that he has got to hold me accountable for brushing Ave's teeth...all 7 of them. How sweet that they are "helping" you in the kitchen. I'm thinking about getting one of those learning tower things so Avery can see what I'm doing. She HATES me in the kitchen, but I'll be blogging about that soon.
Laura Drury said…
I love all of the pics. Way to capture all of their cute expressions! I love that you let them help you in the kitchen. I haven't been the best at that but I am getting better. We made muffins yesterday. (Out of a mix but they still had fun!) Thx for the great ideas.
Rachel Kerbel said…
Lucy is a rock star! maybe she can teach kindle on tuesday! by the way, a guy in kits office just got moved to a new division, so kit has to work on tuesday, so he wont be with us! bummer-but i look forward to seeing you guys with avy baby (as kindle says). i know i wont believe how big you kids are!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??