Walker- 4 1/2
4 1/2??? Can that be?? In 6 months, I will have a 5 year old? NO WAY!! Walker is 4 1/2 this month, so I thought I would do a Walker post.
He is a sweetie boy that will cuddle in your lap, and give you kisses one minute, then wrestle you down to the ground the next minute. He is such a BOY! He loves super heroes, wrestling, running, jumping off the coffee table onto the couch, football, and eating. His appetite has really taken off lately. He will try anything, but he doesn't like everything. He would be happy eating cereal and fruit snacks all day long. He has been known to eat 3 or 4 bowls of cereal at a time. It's usually just 2.
This year, he really got into football. He started wanting to know what the teams were called, so my dad got him mini helmets and pennants for each NFL team. He loves setting them out and matching up the pennants with the helmets, and he knows almost every NFL team by their helmet. He loves the Cowboys, the Chargers, and the Ravens (we call them the B Birds).
He loves dressing up, and his recent favorite is football player. He got this uniform, again from my Dad, and we put number 4 on the back, because Walker is 4. He always pretends he's Tony Romo, though.
He and Lucy have a very special relationship. I tell anyone who will listen, "Have your kids close together!!" They keep each other occupied, and love each other fiercely. They are constantly together, playing a pretend game of some sort. Lucy is the mama tiger, and Walker is the baby tiger. Or Walker is the king, and Lucy is the princess. Or Lucy is the mama, and Walker is the baby. Everyday, all day, they are pretending to be somewhere or be somebody. It's not that they never have squabbles, but they are quickly forgotten. There's nobody to play with if your fighting! One week, Lucy was home sick for two days. Walker went to school and Lucy was with me all day. The second day, she kept asking when it was time to go get bubba. Finally, she said, "Mama, I really miss Walker. Can we please go get him??" She couldn't stand being at home and him not there with her!!
Walker would gladly stay in his jim jammers all day. He loves his jim jammers, slippers and robe.
He is definitely NOT a homebody. He is happiest when we are going somewhere, especially if we are going to see family. He loves all his grandparents so much. He has a super special relationship with my mom, my dad and Jason's mom. He loves going on errands, especially Target and Wal-Mart.
I love hearing him sing, and hearing him pray. I love seeing him work on his "homework" (practicing writing). I love watching him run with that huge smile on his face. He's the best!!
This year, he really got into football. He started wanting to know what the teams were called, so my dad got him mini helmets and pennants for each NFL team. He loves setting them out and matching up the pennants with the helmets, and he knows almost every NFL team by their helmet. He loves the Cowboys, the Chargers, and the Ravens (we call them the B Birds).
He loves dressing up, and his recent favorite is football player. He got this uniform, again from my Dad, and we put number 4 on the back, because Walker is 4. He always pretends he's Tony Romo, though.
He and Lucy have a very special relationship. I tell anyone who will listen, "Have your kids close together!!" They keep each other occupied, and love each other fiercely. They are constantly together, playing a pretend game of some sort. Lucy is the mama tiger, and Walker is the baby tiger. Or Walker is the king, and Lucy is the princess. Or Lucy is the mama, and Walker is the baby. Everyday, all day, they are pretending to be somewhere or be somebody. It's not that they never have squabbles, but they are quickly forgotten. There's nobody to play with if your fighting! One week, Lucy was home sick for two days. Walker went to school and Lucy was with me all day. The second day, she kept asking when it was time to go get bubba. Finally, she said, "Mama, I really miss Walker. Can we please go get him??" She couldn't stand being at home and him not there with her!!
Walker would gladly stay in his jim jammers all day. He loves his jim jammers, slippers and robe.
I love hearing him sing, and hearing him pray. I love seeing him work on his "homework" (practicing writing). I love watching him run with that huge smile on his face. He's the best!!
Comments