Keeping up with the Ballards
How can you keep up with the Ballards when the Ballards don't blog???
We have been busy: busy going to a million 5 year-old birthday parties for kids in Walker's class, busy dealing with the disaster that was getting Jason's new car, busy reading the Twilight saga, then busy re-reading the Twilight saga because I simply could not LET IT GO (I'm better now. My name is Kristen and it has been 4 days since my last reading of anything Twilight)
Poor Lucy girl is sick. She started coughing on Tuesday, but by Wednesday night, she could barely get a breath in between coughs. We had her on allergy medicine, but it wasn't helping her cough.
Wednesday night was a terrible night. She threw up two different times, and I was trying to get her to lay down with having coughing fits. Then, Walker got up to come to our bed, only I wasn't there- I was on the couch so I could hear Lucy better and let Jason get a decent nights sleep, since he has to be up so early. So, Walker couldn't get back to sleep, and I don't know how, but we did all end up getting a few hours of sleep. At 7:30, I went in to check on Lucy, and found both of them in her bed. I was trying to take the picture without waking them up, I just had to get a picture of them together!! 

Now, she is on breathing treatments because she started wheezing yesterday. She didn't get to go to gymnastics (or gewnastics, as she calls it) today, and that was very sad. But, we did get to go to lunch with Peepaw, so that pretty much made up for it!
I haven't been taking pictures of anything, and I am trying to do better. The kids are so precious to hear them playing. They are always pretending whenever they play. They are always family; but they could be animals or people. The only time they are apart is when it is rest time.
OK, I really need to go fold some laundry...
We have been busy: busy going to a million 5 year-old birthday parties for kids in Walker's class, busy dealing with the disaster that was getting Jason's new car, busy reading the Twilight saga, then busy re-reading the Twilight saga because I simply could not LET IT GO (I'm better now. My name is Kristen and it has been 4 days since my last reading of anything Twilight)
Poor Lucy girl is sick. She started coughing on Tuesday, but by Wednesday night, she could barely get a breath in between coughs. We had her on allergy medicine, but it wasn't helping her cough.
Now, she is on breathing treatments because she started wheezing yesterday. She didn't get to go to gymnastics (or gewnastics, as she calls it) today, and that was very sad. But, we did get to go to lunch with Peepaw, so that pretty much made up for it!
I haven't been taking pictures of anything, and I am trying to do better. The kids are so precious to hear them playing. They are always pretending whenever they play. They are always family; but they could be animals or people. The only time they are apart is when it is rest time.
OK, I really need to go fold some laundry...
Comments
Jen