HELP!!!!
Sorry for the severity of the title, but I am hoping for some input.
I am in need of ideas/help with house cleaning. I am NOT a good housekeeper. I love organizing and picking up- every single toy has a certain basket or shelf that it goes in. But, actual cleaning... not so much. I get overwhelmed at how much there is to do, and don't know where to begin, and it just drives me crazy.
I don't like housecleaning, but it has come to a point where I want to get better at it. I want to have a clean house for my family, and it is my job to see to that.
I am respectfully asking for your tips/advice/opinions in this area. I would love to know if you have a specific cleaning schedule that you follow, or you just do whatever room or area you want to? Do you do a little each day, or do you have a specific day set aside for cleaning?
UGH! Like I said, HELP!!!
I am in need of ideas/help with house cleaning. I am NOT a good housekeeper. I love organizing and picking up- every single toy has a certain basket or shelf that it goes in. But, actual cleaning... not so much. I get overwhelmed at how much there is to do, and don't know where to begin, and it just drives me crazy.
I don't like housecleaning, but it has come to a point where I want to get better at it. I want to have a clean house for my family, and it is my job to see to that.
I am respectfully asking for your tips/advice/opinions in this area. I would love to know if you have a specific cleaning schedule that you follow, or you just do whatever room or area you want to? Do you do a little each day, or do you have a specific day set aside for cleaning?
UGH! Like I said, HELP!!!
Comments
Someone gave me the website flylady.com when I asked about housecleaning things. It is a great website. I have a hard time following it completely, but it has some good ideas. I hope it is helpful!
jeri