What's Up, Ballards???
January is certainly a slower month than we are used to. Fall is filled with birthdays, holidays and activities. January has given us a chance to breathe- and get the house organized!! I am happy to report that I have completely gutted and reorganized 2 closets and the laundry room. It feels good!!!
In other news, Lucy is officially TIRED of winter clothes.Her clothes changing is well documented, but now as soon as we come home, she changes into summer clothes. This was taken tonight, not this summer. She said, "Mama, I just love to wear tank tops with my skirts."
Also, Walker loves batter. I know, who doesn't?? But, you really have to watch him around a bowl of it. He will so stick his finger in there and get a huge glob of it.
Pretend is the name of the game at the Ballards. The past two days it has been Tony Romo and the Cowboys Cheerleader (Lucy: "Mama, I don't HAVE a Cowboys Cheerleader costume. It's so sad.") Yes, she is on top of the coffee table...
In other news, Lucy is officially TIRED of winter clothes.Her clothes changing is well documented, but now as soon as we come home, she changes into summer clothes. This was taken tonight, not this summer. She said, "Mama, I just love to wear tank tops with my skirts."
Also, Walker loves batter. I know, who doesn't?? But, you really have to watch him around a bowl of it. He will so stick his finger in there and get a huge glob of it.
Pretend is the name of the game at the Ballards. The past two days it has been Tony Romo and the Cowboys Cheerleader (Lucy: "Mama, I don't HAVE a Cowboys Cheerleader costume. It's so sad.") Yes, she is on top of the coffee table...
My little Dallas Cowboy
Comments
Oh, and that is about the cutest Dallas Cowboy I've ever soon!