Fun Family Weekend
Jason was off Saturday, and I was really looking forward to a family weekend. He usually works Saturdays, but when he is off and we get 2 days in a row all together, we are so happy!! Friday night he called on his way home from work, and told the kids to get dressed in their cowboy boots, we were going somewhere. The kids got so excited, and ran to their rooms. Lucy got some new cowgirl boots for Christmas (2 pairs, actually), and has been wearing them alot!! They got all dressed up in their cowboy stuff and we waited for Daddy to get home.

He took us to Trail Dust Steakhouse in Arlington, and he invited my sisters, too. It was so fun!! I hadn't been there since my 16th birthday party, and the kids had a blast; sliding down the slide, dancing on the dance floor and eating yummy steak. It was such a fun night!!!

He took us to Trail Dust Steakhouse in Arlington, and he invited my sisters, too. It was so fun!! I hadn't been there since my 16th birthday party, and the kids had a blast; sliding down the slide, dancing on the dance floor and eating yummy steak. It was such a fun night!!!
If you wear a tie, they cut it off and put it on their wall!! He wore an old tie on purpose

The weekend just kept getting better!! Yesterday, Jason and I had a great date night. We ate at PF Chang's (my absolute favorite) and watched playoff football. This morning, the kids and I went to get donuts and chocolate milk. I love my family!!
The weekend just kept getting better!! Yesterday, Jason and I had a great date night. We ate at PF Chang's (my absolute favorite) and watched playoff football. This morning, the kids and I went to get donuts and chocolate milk. I love my family!!
Comments
Love Yall.
That party was the best. I was SO SURPRISED!!! I don't know how everyone was able to keep it a secret. I remember seeing Casey Harris' face, and thinking, "That's weird. Why are all these school people here?"
I wore a brown flowery dress from Express. I loved that store!