Ballard Favs

Pirate's Booty- Fun to say and yummy to eat

Blockbuster Online
It's so fun to get movies in the mail!

New Robes

Imaginext Playsets- Walker got 3 for Christmas
Walker and Lucy love playing with them

Are you on Facebook?
I am- I know, like, 5 years too late


My iPod Touch
"Frozen yogurt"
We freeze our Go-Gurts to make frozen yogurt.
Alot less messy than yogurt- my kids can't get enough of them!

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
love the new background! great idea with the frozen yogurt!
Leanne said…
Tori is pretty great. She is such a sweet girl. I didn't know that you were friends with Anni. I had heard that you know Amanda and Eric... wow, you know everybody. I also didn't realize that Facebook was so big. I am still chillin' over in the myspace world. Maybe I should change that. P.S. I am going to steal yuor Go-gurt idea... that is genius!
Anonymous said…
love facebook! hope all is well!
Laura Drury said…
Love the Christmas pics and all the family favs. Hope your '09 is off to a good start!
Maggie said…
frozen go-gurts... so smart!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!