New and Old
We have some holiday traditions that we have done each year, since we were married- or even that I've done since I was a kid that we kept doing after I got married. Then, as the kids get older, we are finding new traditions that we enjoy each year. It seems all my posts lately are the same- but I truly love this time of year, and enjoy each and every tradition.
Old traditions:
- Christmas lunch at Fort Worth Club
- taking a family Christmas card picture
New traditions-
- seeing Christmas lights with Peepaw and GG
- Christmas program at school
- actually smiling and talking to Santa Claus
- decorating cookies with Aunt D
- taking my Dad and Grace's Christmas card picture with the kids

Old traditions:
- Christmas lunch at Fort Worth Club
- taking a family Christmas card picture
New traditions-
- seeing Christmas lights with Peepaw and GG
- Christmas program at school
- actually smiling and talking to Santa Claus
- decorating cookies with Aunt D
- taking my Dad and Grace's Christmas card picture with the kids
Decorating cookies at Aunt D's
(I really love this tradition- no mess at my house and she made us dinner!!)

Walker with their beautiful Great Dane, Serenity
We love Aunt D!
Christmas program at ELP- all smiles!
Fun with Christmas lights in Grand Prairie
They even had a part halfway through where you could get out,
ride rides and get some hot chocolate!!

Walker with their beautiful Great Dane, Serenity
We love Aunt D!
Christmas program at ELP- all smiles!
Fun with Christmas lights in Grand Prairie
They even had a part halfway through where you could get out,
ride rides and get some hot chocolate!!
Comments
looks like they did very well at the christmas program at school! i hope walker didn't lash out on some poor girl's foot like last time.. hahah.
love yall!!
5 DAYS!!!