More Holiday Fun

Going, going, going... I feel like the Energizer bunny these days, we are constantly going!!! It's fun, though. It's just this time of year, there is so much fun stuff going on, and with the kids being such a fun age to do stuff with, we don't want to miss a thing!! Yesterday, we went to Christmas in the Stockyards. It was super fun- they got to ride on longhorns and ponies, and watch armadillos race. Then, we came home for a rest (thank goodness they slept!!!) and went to my mom's to decorate her tree. We do this every year- she always makes yummy snack food, egg nog, and we fill the tree with old and new ornaments. This was the first year the kids could really help, like I said, they are at a great age and everything is so fun!!

Christmas in the Stockyards
I kept making them pose for pictures, and Walker said,
"Can we PLEASE do a silly picture, mom?"

Christmas Tree Decorating with Gran and Poppa

Comments

Leanne said…
Savannah would have loved Christmas in the Stockyards. Plus, I find those Texas events very amusing since they are so out of the norm for me. How do you find out about those things?? The newspaper??
Sydney said…
I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed in that picture... real attractive.
love yall.

sydneyjojo
Kristen Ballard said…
I just happened to find out about it last year, from a website that lists fun things to do in your city. It's gocitykids.parentsconnect.com
Anonymous said…
I love the stockyard pictures. I am going to have to take my cousins kids and my niece there. How fun! You always have good ideas on fun things to do. I left a comment on Rachel's blog about maybe getting together over the holidays. I would love to catch up with you two. I can borrow Jackson (my cousin's son) so I can have a kid for the day. He is a sweet boy and would love to hang out with all of yall's kiddos.
Anonymous said…
The only thing that could've made that day any better was Mizzou beating o.u. that night! -J

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!