The Fashion Stylings of Lucy Elizabeth

Oooh, my little fashionista. As soon as we get home, Lucy runs into her room, saying "I need to change clothes." She is constantly changing her clothes when we are at home. I have tried to teach the kids about matching, but they still find loopholes. Lucy LOVES her red cowgirl boots, so anytime she has on anything with red in it, she wants to wear her boots. Truthfully, I don't mind and I will usually let her wear what she wants, it just needs to match. I know, I should let her express herself more, but I can't stand her going out in public with total mismatch colors.

We were picking pine cones, and she was in 100% pink.
Pink shoes, tights with pink hearts, pink ballerina skirt and pink jacket.
The red boots
I bet you didn't know you could wear cowgirl boots with a summer sundress
There was a tiny bit of red on the snowman shirt-
apparently that qualified as enough red to bring out the boots...
Costumes are always fun!
She loves her ballerina and gymnastic clothes. Those are always a favorite at home. She's even talked me into wearing ballerina stuff out in public before.
Even though it's winter, she still wants to wear her summer dresses around the house.
I really wanted to chronicle a day in the life of Lucy and her clothes. I couldn't keep up!! I would see that she had changed her clothes and by the time I got the camera, she had already changed again!!

Comments

jennifer said…
This is great! It seems like she has quite the little personality!
Anonymous said…
So cute! I love the red cowboy boots, she is a true Texan. Well, even if we can't get Rachel (but hopefully we can) I think the two of us should get together. I mean we do live in the same city. Here is my email address: jillybean_30@hotmail.com. Send me your phone number and we will get together. I want to meet your kids too. They look like they are a lot of fun.
Shelly said…
Hey! I had no idea where your son's name came from! I thought MY husband was the only man in the world crazy enough to name their kid a political idol! I may have been on KLTY, but it was from last year. I called in last year when the topic was the best gift you have ever been given (or something like that) and I was talking about sweet Avery and what a blessing she is. How great that they are re-airing it! Your blog is precious, by-the-way! Your kids are too! (But you know that!)
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this little girl!
JenG
Laura Drury said…
What a fun post! You and your little L will have so many fun memories through the years. Lunch was great! Looking forward to getting our gals together to play...
Katie McB. said…
I just love looking at your blog becuase it is like fast forwarding and seeing what my life will be like in 3 years. Lucy is so cute in all of her fun clothes. Hope to see you Friday at the annual Christmas Party! I will save you a seat.
Sydney said…
So cute!! love the goose.
i love in the ballerine picture how walker is about to get her.

:)
Elizabeth said…
If Lucy and Ashlyn were ever to get together, I'd bet they'd be two peas in a pod. Ashlyn nearly refuses to wear regular clothes when she is home. She'd rather wear princess clothes or something else very random. Ashlyn doesn't have any cowboy boots, though she is obsessed with flip-flops...even in the freezing weather. I may have to look into cowboy boots!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!